These are our conditions of engagement which include the purchase agreements about our tours services. Please read it carefully. By booking a tour you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you make a booking on behalf of other participants, you guarantee that you have the authority to accept and do accept these Terms on behalf of the other participants in your party.
- Our prices are in American Dollars. To pay in Mexican Pesos please use exchange rate of the day with taxes included.
- If the guest/s wish to return before the scheduled program of the tour, according to the itinerary. INCREMSA S.A de C.V is not responsible for any extra charge that decision causes.
- No refunds apply if you do not show up at the scheduled time at the meeting point or pick-up place established for your tour.
- If you or anyone travelling with you has had any recent surgery, are pregnant or have any pre-existing medical conditions which may limit some of the activities, We suggest you chat with our Reservations Personnel before purchasing any tour.
- The Tour Operator reserves the right to deny you permission to travel or participate in any aspect of a Tour at any time and at your own risk and expense where the Tour Operator determines that your physical or mental condition renders you unfit for travel or you represent a danger to yourself or others.
In case of an accident causing an injury during the tour, you will receive medical attention. The insurance included will cover medical costs.
IMPORTANT: This does not include material damage. When the guest/s riding a vehicle (like an ATV, Waverunner, Golf Buggy etc). Guest/s must pay complete vehicle damage.
CANCELLATION BY THE PARTICIPANT
- Cancellations made 3 or more days before the programmed schedule for the tour, have a 10% charge.
- Cancellations less than 24 hours before the service in relevant booking: Payments will be held by the Reservation Personnel in accordance with these terms, and no further refund will be payable.
- Cancellations at any moment with a medical prescription will be refunded 100%.
- Cancellations due to: Personal problems, change of mind, fear, low experience or ability are not refunded.
DATE CHANGE OR CANCELLATION
- If the solicited tour schedule isn’t available please choose another tour date.
- To change a scheduled tour for another date, changes must be made 24 hours prior to the excursion. Any time within the 24 hours will pay an extra charge.
- By presenting a medical prescription you can change the date at any moment at no cost.
- PRIVATE CHARTERS: A change of date/time due to any circumstances must be made 24 hours before the programmed schedule. Changes can not be made any time after.
- The ISLA MUJERES TOUR OR PRIVATE CHARTERS could have a change of date or cancellation due to weather conditions. Cancelations due to bad weather or any cancellations directed by the providers will be refunded.